Sunday, June 28, 2015

Preserving The American Political Philosophy: The Maine Media Coverage of Government Economic Development Policies Fits the Definition Of Propaganda


In this post I make the case the the entire Maine media coverage of Maine's economic development policies meets the definition of propaganda- consistently for decades presenting, in unison, a singular point of view from the perspective of those who benefit, told in unison by a chorus of supposedly independent news media and in unison also omitting significant facts. My blog represents a different voice and is based in years of researching the history and when I report on current legislation- I start by reading that legislation- that is how I know that important details are being omitted by the Maine main stream media like a well orchestrated symphony. Tomorrow is the deadline for the 50% discount on iuniversal's self publishing program which would put me in contact with a much needed network of self publishing professionals. I need to make a down payment then. Please become one of my backers- if only in support of a free press in Maine that presents a diversity of opinions.
http://bit.ly/1BYZgS5

No comments:

Post a Comment