Monday, June 13, 2011

New from Atticle

'i saw my mother in me today' by atticle

~thanks to sensitivecircus for lending the title & inspiring this collection~


Eerie Stillness, Finish...
$275.00

tiny SEA FAN drop
$52.00

Buttery Yellow Vintage ...
$170.00

Vintage glass cake plat...
$18.00

I Saw My Mother in Me T...
$45.00

Antique Treadle Sewing ...
$45.00

handmade pendleton wool...
$32.00

Copper and Gunmetal Ham...
$40.00

Ball and Chain necklace
$195.00

Stunning Silver Stallio...
$149.00

Reject
$25.00

Midnight Blue Lotus Bow...
$20.00

The Kite 1 asymmetrical...
$45.00

Windup Bird Cage
$26.00

English Deer Pin
$10.00

Vintage Industrial Chic...
$265.00

I started this blog as an option to the Etsy point system- And Yet, it is still there as an influence. This treasury was created in the last seven hours and so comments and clicks count toward front page placement.

I like this collection's atmospheric quality. I love the mysterious & mystical quality of the photo from JoeNoonPhotography. It reminds me of the time many years ago when I took a ride through the woods in Kingfield Maine at dusk until every thing turned absolutely pitch black and I could see a very dim light off in the distance which became brighter and brighter until I emerged from the other side of the woods. It was like being in a mythological dream or fairy tale.

I love the steel blue gray glaze of the scalloped stoneware bowl from AdventuresinClay.

And I love the free-flowing forms of idea2lifestyles imaginative clothing

Many other beautiful items as well, Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment