Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Preserving The American Political Philosophy: A Lttle Help From My Freinds !






I have been researching Maine economic development statutes for over six years and have presented a view of the history, content, effect and purpose behind those statutes that you will not find elsewhere. For a while I have been thinking of writing a book. I have been offered a 50% discount for a self publishing program that will connect me with a community of self publishing professionals which can help me with every aspect of self publishing but I have to accept it by Monday, June 29 2015. My budget is tight and so I need a little help from my freinds to take advantage of this offer. Please support my ambition with whatever you can afford, however small or large. Click here to see how. Thank You, Mackenzie
http://bit.ly/1IdMG2u


This is an issue affecting the made in American and hand crafted industries in the USA and Maine including the future of Andersen Design which was established on the coast of Maine in 1952.

No comments:

Post a Comment