Friday, June 26, 2015

Preserving The American Political Philosophy: Networking Essential For A Successful Crowdfunder And Developing Such A Network Is It's Purpose


This is my crowdfunder up date from yesterday before I got my first backer. I thank George Colby for his generous contribution, a person I know only from FaceBook where I post my blog posts. This post will go out to my Andersen Studio ( Now officially Andersen Design) pages. I know it is not ususal to mix business and politics but I would never have become involved in the research that I do had I not encountered the first evidence of what is going on behind the media presentations, at a business networking event where in I was trying to find funding for redoing Andersen Designs molds. The centralization of capitalization in the hands of a "public private relationship" which has access to the use of taxpayer money effects the ability of all businesses in Maine to attract capital. What ever size, if that business is not in the corporate welfare sector, that business has to compete with the corporate wellfare sector-on all levels- my space is up- Please consider backing project.
http://bit.ly/1Jnxlhc

No comments:

Post a Comment